||Front Wheel Drive
||0.0 City / 0.0 Hwy
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Side Air Bag
- Power Door Locks
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Air Conditioning
- Power Steering
- Child Safety Lock
- Rear Window Defroster
- Power Windows
- AM/FM Stereo
- Rear Window Defroster
- Power Windows
- Auxiliary Power Outlet
- Engine, ECOTEC 1.6L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder MFI with Variable Valve Timing and Dual Continuous Variable Cam Phasing (106 hp [79.0 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 105 lb-ft of torque [141.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm)
- Transmission, 5-speed manual includes shift indicator light
- Axle, 3.94 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 550 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with Battery Saver System
- Alternator, 95 amps
- Suspension, front, McPherson struts with offset coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear torsion beam
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, stainless-steel
- Tire, compact spare
- Door pillar trim, blackout
- Headlamps, halogen composite
- Mirrors, outside manual body-color, manual-folding
- Glass, tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Wiper, rear with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Lift handle and release lever, rear hatch
- Audio system feature, premium 6-speaker system
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Seats, front bucket with Cloth driver and front passenger manual fore/aft, recline and height-adjustable headrests with accessory hook
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual includes (K11) air filter and rear air vents
- Seat adjuster, driver manual height and lumbar
- Armrest, driver seat
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-flip-and-fold with outboard height-adjustable headrests
- Console, floor with open storage compartment
- Cup holders dual front retractable and single rear
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Steering column, tilt
- Instrumentation, analog with tachometer, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, fuel and coolant temperature gauges
- Oil life monitoring system
- Clock, digital
- Warning tones includes headlamps, safety belts and key in the ignition with the door ajar
- Fuel filler door release, remote lever
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Ashtray and lighter
- Map pockets front doors and driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Power outlet, instrument panel-mounted auxiliary with cover, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy
- Cargo shade, rear
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, rear
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR BOTTOM DOLLAR, UNBEATABLE PRICES WHILE GETTING THE BEST RATES!
BNM Auto Group now provides outside financing through Seven Seventeen Credit Union. You can apply and get your instant response here at our dealership If you live/work/ go to school in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Portage or Stark Counties. For those who doesn't live in those counties, BNM Auto Group thought about you too. Westlake Financial and Springleaf Financial / OneMain Financial are here to get you the car you want. Simply go on the "APPLY NOW" on the bottom of the page and fill out the online application form. Our team will get you financed!
We can't guarantee your approval but we can guarantee you're getting the best rate. The internet prices are cash only. The actual retail price may vary depending on your credit report.
You can also get financing through your own bank or credit union. Most of the time all they need is VIN number of the car you're interested. However, if any additional paperwork is required our team is here to help you.
You can put 10% of your total purchase as deposit to hold the car while completing your financing processes. Please be adviced, all deposits are non-refundable.
Please make all certified checks payable to "BNM Auto Sales, Inc". There is a 3% charge added to all Credit/Debit Card purchases.
We are confident about our cars. However for those customers wanting to have coverage, we do have third party warranty packages available with used car purchases.
The warranty prices change according to the coverage and length of the contract. Here below, you can see some of the warranty prices and length for Drive Train Plus which covers; engine, automatic tranmission, manual tranmission, timing belt/chain, drive axel assembly, seals and gaskets. Depending on the vehicle you are purchasing you might be eligible for a better coverage at lower price. Please ask your warranty options to your sales consultant at the time of purchase.
All the warranty types come with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and rental car privilages. Also all warranty types are "0" deductable.
Warranty Packages Available
* 4x4, All Wheel Drive and Turbo/Supercharged vehicles have a $75.00 surcharge for additional coverage.
Warranty packages are completely optional and may be purchased with any car under certain mileage depends on the eligibility of the vehicle. Extra fees might be added for special vehicles. Please ask for "Deluxe" and "Factory Type Coverages" we have.
We inspect our vehicles before we purchase them and our vehicles are described to best of our knowledge. We have mechanics in house, however we do understand that you want to be safe buying a used car and you're more than welcome to take the car for a used car inspection at a third party (with appointment only to a local shop and at your cost).
Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.