||Front Wheel Drive
||24.0 City / 35.5 Hwy
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Side Air Bag
- Power Door Locks
- Traction Control
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Emergency Trunk Release
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Electronic Stability Control
- Air Conditioning
- Keyless Entry
- Power Steering
- Tilt Wheel
- Steering wheel controls
- Child Safety Lock
- Bucket Seats
- Rear Window Defroster
- Power Windows
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- Satellite Radio
- MP3 Player
- Rear Window Defroster
- Power Windows
- Auxiliary Power Outlet
- Engine, ECOTEC 1.8L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (estimated 136 hp [101.4 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 123 lb-ft of torque [166.1 N-m] @ 3800 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed manual with overdrive
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Axle, 3.94 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank with Z-link for enhanced rear stability
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
- LS Exterior Appearance includes Black outside mirrors, Silver-painted wheel covers, body-color door handles, chrome belt molding, chrome deck lid applique and Black grille with chrome surround
- Tire sealant and inflator kit
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack, located in center console
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- LS Interior Appearance includes Premium cloth seating, Silver-painted center stack and instrument panel cluster accent rings
- Seat trim, Premium cloth
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on all 3 positions
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way manual
- Console, center with sliding armrest, storage, front and rear 12-volt auxiliary power outlets and dual cup holders
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary, located in center console
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, comfort grip
- Driver Information Center with trip odometer, fuel range, average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy, average vehicle speed, tire pressure and oil life remaining
- Oil life monitoring system
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all
- Door locks, power
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Automatic Crash Response (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitor
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR BOTTOM DOLLAR, UNBEATABLE PRICES WHILE GETTING THE BEST RATES!
BNM Auto Group now provides outside financing through Seven Seventeen Credit Union. You can apply and get your instant response here at our dealership If you live/work/ go to school in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Portage or Stark Counties. For those who doesn't live in those counties, BNM Auto Group thought about you too. Westlake Financial and Springleaf Financial / OneMain Financial are here to get you the car you want. Simply go on the "APPLY NOW" on the bottom of the page and fill out the online application form. Our team will get you financed!
We can't guarantee your approval but we can guarantee you're getting the best rate. The internet prices are cash only. The actual retail price may vary depending on your credit report.
You can also get financing through your own bank or credit union. Most of the time all they need is VIN number of the car you're interested. However, if any additional paperwork is required our team is here to help you.
You can put 10% of your total purchase as deposit to hold the car while completing your financing processes. Please be adviced, all deposits are non-refundable.
Please make all certified checks payable to "BNM Auto Sales, Inc". There is a 3% charge added to all Credit/Debit Card purchases.
We are confident about our cars. However for those customers wanting to have coverage, we do have third party warranty packages available with used car purchases.
The warranty prices change according to the coverage and length of the contract. Here below, you can see some of the warranty prices and length for Drive Train Plus which covers; engine, automatic tranmission, manual tranmission, timing belt/chain, drive axel assembly, seals and gaskets. Depending on the vehicle you are purchasing you might be eligible for a better coverage at lower price. Please ask your warranty options to your sales consultant at the time of purchase.
All the warranty types come with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and rental car privilages. Also all warranty types are "0" deductable.
Warranty Packages Available
* 4x4, All Wheel Drive and Turbo/Supercharged vehicles have a $75.00 surcharge for additional coverage.
Warranty packages are completely optional and may be purchased with any car under certain mileage depends on the eligibility of the vehicle. Extra fees might be added for special vehicles. Please ask for "Deluxe" and "Factory Type Coverages" we have.
We inspect our vehicles before we purchase them and our vehicles are described to best of our knowledge. We have mechanics in house, however we do understand that you want to be safe buying a used car and you're more than welcome to take the car for a used car inspection at a third party (with appointment only to a local shop and at your cost).
Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.